How to keep your skin healthy and moisturised in 3 easy steps
Skincare is something that should be part of your daily routine. There are quick and easy ways to ace the basics and pamper your skin! It doesn’t cost much to be able to have a good skin routine and regime, there is always a starting point and the one thing you need for this is your full commitment.
Know the skin you’re in
You need the right kind of products for your skin type and that is why you need to know and be mindful of what works for you. To get into a day-to-day skincare routine, you need to have the right regime to help you along. Your routine, depending on your skin type, might just have 3 steps you can do, once in the morning and at night.
- Step 1: Cleanse- Have a cleanser that does not leave your skin dry after you use it and one that will work well for your skin. It is good to always wet your hands and face before applying the cleanser to your skin. Remember to apply it with circular motions, with light pressure. You can cleanse with the Avroy Shlain Pure face wash and toner.
- Step 2: Tone- The Avroy Shlain Pure Toner with Lemon and Chamomile is exactly what your face needs to remove any traces of dirt and impurities stuck in your pores after you wash your face. Apply this with cotton wool, all around your face, in circular motion too.
- Step 3: Moisturise- All types of skin need moisturiser. Getting the right one for your skin type is something that you will have to discover. Apply your moisturiser once your skin has dried off from the toning, this, you can also do in circular motion to ensure that no part of your face is left out. The Pure Care Day Cream is ideal as it also caters for all skin types.
Here’s to a healthy and natural skin glow
Skincare is not only product-based, but it has something to do with what you put on and into your body. Here are some easy ways to go about getting healthy and glowing skin:
- Drink lots of water
- Eat healthy (fruits and vegetables are your skin’s best friend)
- Have good protection from the sun
- Build a daily skincare routine
- Get 8 hours of sleep
- Manage or avoid stress
- Limit your bath or shower time
- Steam your skin for a deep cleanse
- Use fragrance free, mild soaps
Get ready for your glow up
Healthy skin is for everyone, so go on and be a glow-getter with Avroy Shlain! For more information, follow us on our social media platforms and stay in touch with us!